At VIP Surgical Center, we practice cutting-edge surgical procedures and treatments in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility. We utilize today’s most sophisticated technology andfinest surgical instrumentsto provide our patients and partner physicians with a safe and comfortable environment.
It is now possible for many patients to have a surgical procedure and return home quickly and safely without the need for an overnight stay at a hospital. Our staff includes board certified surgeons and anesthesiologists, registered nurses and medical technicians, professionally trained in surgical and recovery care.
VIP Surgical Center’s partner physicians and specialists have unparalleled knowledge in performing the most complex surgical procedures.
One of the many surgical specialties we offer at VIP Surgical Center is the treatment of:
Orthopedic surgery or orthopedics, is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Orthopedic surgeons typically use both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat patients for spine diseases, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, musculoskeletal trauma, and congenital disorders.
Many orthopedic surgeons elect to do further training, or fellowships, after completing their residency training. Examples of orthopedic sub-specialty training in the United States are:
- Hand surgery
- Shoulder and elbow surgery
- Total joint reconstruction (arthroplasty)
- Skull reconstruction
- Pediatric orthopedics
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Spine surgery
- Musculoskeletal oncology
- Surgical sports medicine
- Orthopedic trauma
Some of the most common procedures performed by Orthopedic Surgeons at Surgical Centers are:
- Knee Arthroscopy and Meniscectomy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy and Decompression
- Carpal TunnelRelease
- Knee Arthroscopy and Chondroplasty
- Removal of Support Implant
- Knee Arthroscopy and Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Debridement of skin/muscle/bone/fracture
- Knee arthroscopy repair of both menisci
- Shoulder arthroscopy/distal clavicle excision
- Repair of rotator cuff tendon
- Repair fracture of radius (bone)/ulna
- Repair of ankle fracture (bimalleolar type)
- Shoulder arthroscopy and debridement
- Repair fracture of the distal part of radius
- Incise finger tendon sheath,
- Repair of ankle fracture (fibula)
We are fortunate to have some of the best and most qualified Surgeons practice at VIP Surgical Center.
When physicians and patients choose VIP Surgical Center, they find it to be much more convenient and easier to navigate than a hospital.
VIP Surgical Center may be the perfect fit for you for additional reasons, including, our convenient location, easy scheduling, acceptance of all insurance types, reliable service, low rates, straight-forward billing, and a high level of professionalism. At VIP Surgical Center, we are so Patient-Focused, that you will get to speak to a live person and have human interaction instead of a recorded message or a computer.
Come experience the VIP difference.